More changes in the Structure of the academic year - Spring semester
Eötvös Loránd University is committed to maintaining its excellence in teaching, research, and third mission activities while taking the necessary energy-saving measures and taking the interests of its students, lecturers and support staff into account. To achieve that, the University’s management has modified the academic year 2022/2023.
First (autumn) semester 2022/23 academic year
- Start of examination period: December 19, 2022 (Monday)
- End of examination period: February 11, 2023 (Saturday). Therefore, The examination period will be extended for one week.
During the examination period, exams are typically not held at the usual faculty locations and times. During the winter, exams will be organized in external venues, particularly in the University's public education facilities, dormitories and heated rooms. The faculties will provide information on the exact locations and dates at the appropriate times. Students will also be able to find information about the dates of the examinations in the usual way, in the electronic study system (NEPTUN).
Second (spring) semester 2022/23 academic year
- The registration period will end on Sunday, February 19, 2023
- The early spring break will be from February 20 to February 25, 2023 (Monday to Saturday)
- The first day of classes for the semester is February 27, 2023 (Monday)
- The last day of the academic term is May 27, 2023 (Saturday)
- The examination period will be from May 29 (Monday) to July 15 (Saturday), 2023