We are looking for interns at the International Office, Rector’s Cabinet, ELTE
The International Strategy Office, Rector’s Cabinet ELTE is looking for voluntary interns who are current ELTE students or non-ELTE international students want to be interns with the Erasmus Placement scholarship in Budapest.
ELTE students should be available for 10-15 hours/week for a six-week period to complete their internship.
Non-ELTE international students with an Erasmus+Traineeship scholarship should be available for a duration of 2-12 months to complete their internship.
- Create background materials for the different types of activities of the Office
- Assist in the international marketing activities of the International Office
- Assist in the promotional activities of mobility programs (e.g; Erasmus)
- Write texts for printed and online brochures in English and/or in Hungarian
- Edit the social media platforms of ELTE
- Participate in the preparation and organization of various events (e.g, Orientation Days, summer schools)
- Translate into and from foreign languages
- Administrative tasks related to any international projects run by the International Office
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (If available: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hungarian language – this is not a minimum requirement)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Use of Photoshop or other photo editing software is an advantage (only for certain marketing communications tasks)
- Work independently
- High quality work
- Speaking other foreign languages is an advantage
What we offer:
- Diverse tasks (you won’t easily get bored J)
- Opportunity to learn: You can develop yourself in many fields (e.g; you can improve your organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, grow your confidence) which can be useful for your future job.
- Flexible working time:
- Current ELTE students: You are required to be at the Office only 4-5 hours/week and you can work from home 6-10 hours/week.
- Non-ELTE international students: You are required to be at the Office half of your working hours and you can work from home the other half of your working hours.
- A working desk with a laptop at the International Office
- Reference letter for your future job after a successful cooperation
Duration and location:
- International Strategy Office, Rector’s Cabinet, ELTE (1056 Budapest, Szerb utca 21-23. 1. floor)
- Duration of internship: 6 weeks (ELTE students), 2-12 months (non-ELTE international students with Erasmus+ traineeship)
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the Subject of the email: your name and “international intern”
Deadline for the application: