Arenberg Prize - Call for application
Candidates who are eligible:
- have obtained their Master degree at ELTE (as a Coimbra Group member university) in any discipline during the twelve months preceding the application submission deadline (i.e. between 30 November 2016 and 30 November 2017),
- have already participated in an Erasmus exchange programme with another Coimbra Group University. Coimbra Group member universities are as follows: http://www.coimbra-group.eu/home/map.
Applications will only be considered if both criteria are fulfilled.
The application shall include
- the filled application form (“Template to accompany applications”), to be downloaded from the site http://www.coimbra-group.eu/index.php?page=arenberg-prize, and
- a four-page long essay in English language, with the topic of the applicant presenting his/her thesis, whereby discussing how the Erasmus exchange has contributed to his/her university studies and demonstrating the added value of that exchange to writing their Master degree work.
Receipt of the applications until 30 November 2017, to be sent electronically to Katalin Öhler, email address: email@example.com. Please write in the subject line: NAME_Arenberg-Coimbra Group Prize.
Following the submission of applications,
- Applications of a maximum of three participants can be forwarded by every CG university to the Coimbra Group office (2nd round). Taken this into consideration, the jury of ELTE will pick three applications to reach the second round with the CG office.
- A notification message will be sent out to every applicant by the ELTE International Office whether his/her application is to be included in the second round or not.
- The Coimbra Group will announce the winner of the competition, i.e. the 2018 Arenberg-Coimbra Group prize winner by the beginning of April 2018.
Further information available at http://www.coimbra-group.eu/index.php?page=arenberg-prize.