Call for Applications – Exchange Student Scholarship at Heidelberg University
Heidelberg University offers two scholarships for either the first or the second semester of the academic year 2019/2020. The duration of the funding is 5 months. The expected amount of the grant is € 500.- per month and person (yet to be confirmed).
Students can apply for the first or the second semester of the academic year 2019/2020.
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s students enrolled in a full-degree programme of Eötvös Loránd University
- Students with preferably high level of German language knowledge
How to Apply
The application should include:
- Curriculum vitae (in Hungarian or English)
- Application forms (filled in English or German, see below)
- Transcript of Records (in English)
- An essay written in Hungarian or English in which the applicant describes why he or she would like to study at Heidelberg University and how the semester there would affect his or her learning and academic development. The essay should not exceed one A4 page
Please, be aware that incomplete or otherwise faulty applications can be excluded from the selection process without prior notice.
The applications are to be sent electronically to Mr. Adam Csáky, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receipt of the applications until 07 June 2019.
Global Bilateral Agreements Coordinator
T: +36-1-411-6500/1387 (ext.)
- Application cover sheet
- Application and Immatriculation as an Exchange Student
- Application and Immatriculation as an Exchange Student - Part 2: Housing
- Registration for a Preparatory German Language Course for Exchange Students
Please, indicate in the essay as well which semester you are applying for.
It is not expected to have the application forms signed by the ELTE international coordinator when applying. Only the preliminary filled forms of the two successful applicants will be signed by the coordinator following the decision of the ELTE selection committee, and forwarded to the responsible coordinator at Heidelberg University.