CHARM-EU organises its first virtual challenge to celebrate Erasmus Days
CHARM-EU is excited to announce its first CHARM-EU virtual challenge! All students of the Erasmus Plus Programme are invited to participate. Those interested should complete a registration form and participate in the virtual event that will be held next 16 October 2020 at 11.00 CET. The challenge will be live through the Zoom platform and with the use of the Kahoot! app. The winner of the contest will be announced at the end of the event. The CHARM-EU Virtual Challenge is a contest designed by the CHARM-EU representative students under the framework of the #ErasmusDays 2020.The purpose of this contest is to generate interactions with all participants and exchange knowledge on the CHARM-EU Initiative and the Erasmus Plus Programme.
How it works
CHARM-EU's representative students organised a virtual challenge in which participants will have the opportunity to know more about the CHARM-EU initiative and the Erasmus + programme through a live competition. To this end, the CHARM-EU students selected different topics to work on and created a mix of questions about CHARM-EU, European Universities initiative, Erasmus Plus Programme, mobility (since the beginning of Erasmus for example), Europe in general and also about CHARM-EU partner’s cultures and languages.
The winner of the challenge will receive a complete CHARM-EU branding kit. Check out the Terms & Conditions for more information.
Instructions to participants:
- Register to the event at the following link: https://info900097.typeform.com/to/tvnFtBCS
- Previous download of Kahoot! app on your mobile (free download from the App Store or Google Play or access through the website: https://kahoot.it/
- An email for the Zoom link will be sent to all registrants one day before the event.
- When starting the event on Zoom, the moderator will give you a pin and instructions to access the game on Kahoot!
- Please add your name (not nickname) to the Kahoot app.
- Let the games begin.
- The student with the highest number of correct answers will receive a CHARM branded kit at home*
- Once the winner is announced, the CHARM-EU team will contact the winner via email in order to send the prize.
* Terms and Conditions: CHARM-EU Virtual Challenge available at: https://www.charm-eu.eu/sites/default/files/2020-10/Terms%20and%20Conditions_CHARM-EU%20Virtual%20Challenge_Web%20.pdf
If you have any questions about this event, please contact email@example.com
CHARM-EU (Challenge-driven, Accessible, Research-based, Mobile European University) is coordinated by the University of Barcelona, and includes Trinity College Dublin, Utrecht University, University of Eötvös Loránd Budapest, and the University of Montpellier as members. The diversity of educational systems but also differing geographical, regional, cultural, lingual, economic and historical perspectives/challenges of the five CHARM-EU members contribute to consolidate the university of the future revealing our common goals on the path towards a more sustainable and inclusive future.
A challenge driven university aims to adopt a new approach to higher education mechanisms taking into consideration societal and global issues. The CHARM-EU (CHallenge-driven, Accessible, Research-based, Mobile European University) alliance emerges as the start of it, attempting to give an initial and effective accomplishment to this process. Creating a new model of university, it is not about change or improve one or other element, but rather to build a new holistic approach that envisages critical thinking and applied knowledge, having the ability to solve political and societal issues in the international context (in particular in conjunction with the European Values, the European Green Deal and the Sustainable Development Goals). These global challenges require common reflection and coordinated actions from the higher education institutions. This in itself is a competence that CHARM-EU endeavors to achieve.
CHARM-EU will deliver an innovative, challenge-driven, student-centred, and self-directed teaching model that integrates research, teaching, innovation and enquire within and across the disciplines open to the world. This model envisages a European higher education campus utilizing the lasts modern technology in the service of accessibility and internationalisation.
For more information about CHARM-EU: