ELTE is looking for international speakers for “ELTE goes around the world”
what is elte goes around the world?
International students at ELTE come from over 100 countries, which makes the student community at ELTE exciting and truly diverse. We would like to learn more about your culture and country. ELTE is introducing a new series of online events within the framework of ELTE Alumni Academy: “ELTE goes around the world”. In this series, international alumni introduce the country or region where they come from.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Any international alumni of ELTE who are eager to present their country / region to other alumni of the University as well as to the students currently studying at ELTE. You can also submit your application together with other international alumni and hold a joint presentation.
WHY SHOULD YOU take part in the series?
Would you like to give a presentation about your culture and country / region? Participate in our series – ELTE goes around the world!
- Share the beauty of your country.
- Build your professional network!
- Improve your presentation skills!
WHAT are your duties as a Speaker?
- Prepare the content of the online event about your country / region.
- Share the presentation via an online event.
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME a speaker?
STEP 1: Apply
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email please include: Name, Country of origin, Contact info, Year of graduation, Study program, Scholarship program (if any), University activities (if any).
- Briefly explain why you would like to take part in the series.
STEP 2: Discuss details
The International Strategy Office will get in touch with you and discuss the details of the presentation.
For further information, please contact:
International Strategy Office
STEP 3: Take part in the event
Share your presentation about your culture and country / region.
We look forward to receiving your application.