EM Normandie Summer School
Come to France this summer and discover the EM Normandie Summer School!
6 reasons to join EM Normandie Summer School
- Participate in a 2 or 4 weeks international experience
- Earn 6 to 12 ECTS (one course of 6 ECTS represents 30 contact-hours + self-study time. See syllabus for more details.)
- Sharpen your knowledge and skills within a variety of business subjects
- Build your network and exchange with international experts
- Enjoy business meetings, cultural visits as well as social events
- EM Normandie is awarded « Welcome to France » label, with three stars, the highest level of qualification, for four years.
When and where?
Le Havre - 1 to 14 July 2022 - 6 ECTS
Paris - 15 to 28 July 2022 - 6 ECTS
Early bird deadline: 30 April
|Regular||Partner University||Partner University (tuition waiver - only paying adminitration fee)|
|1 course||€ 1,150||€ 800||€ 150|
|1 course Early Bird price||€1,000||€ 650||€ 150|
|2 courses||€ 1,925||€ 1,175||€ 275|
|2 courses Early Bird price||€ 1,775||€ 1,025||€ 275|
Find more details on this link.