Internship at the Faculty of Law
Duration: 4-5 months (September 2017– January 2018)
The main tasks are:
- handling several mobility projects regarding the exchange students;
- dealing with the Erasmus paperwork regarding incoming/outgoing students;
- contributing to the promotion and management of international mobility programs;
- dealing with students, helping them;
- participate in organizing Erasmus events.
The following knowledge, skills and competences will be acquired:
- Experience with independence in a foreign country (previous participation in the Erasmus exchange program is considered as an advantage);
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Ability to deliver quantity and quality of work;
- Initiative (ability to work independently);
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate closely with other members of the International Office.
Working language is English (knowledge of German, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian language beside English is considered as an advantage);
B2 level of English proficiency.
Compensation: Erasmus grant from your home university
For more information, please visit the official website of the Faculty of Law.