Multi-level statistical methods
The aim of this course is to provide students knowledge about advanced multivariate statistical methods, and the main theoretical and research principles connectied to them. A great emphasis will also be put on model building. Among the multivariate methods cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, logistic regression and logliear models will be covered.
- Aldenferder, Mark S. 1984. Cluster Analysis. SAGE Publications.
- Field, Andy. 2009. Discovering Statistics Using SPSS. SAGE Publications.
- Houston, Sam. 1997. Applied Logistic Regression Analysis. SAGE Publications.
- Klecka, William R. 1980. Discriminant Analysis. SAGE Publications.
- Knoke, David. 1980. Log-Linear Models. SAGE Publications.