Multi-level statistical methods
Type of instruction
Part of degree program
Typically offered in
The aim of this course is to provide students knowledge about advanced multivariate statistical methods, and the main theoretical and research principles connectied to them. A great emphasis will also be put on model building. Among the multivariate methods cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, logistic regression and logliear models will be covered.
- Aldenferder, Mark S. 1984. Cluster Analysis. SAGE Publications.
- Field, Andy. 2009. Discovering Statistics Using SPSS. SAGE Publications.
- Houston, Sam. 1997. Applied Logistic Regression Analysis. SAGE Publications.
- Klecka, William R. 1980. Discriminant Analysis. SAGE Publications.
- Knoke, David. 1980. Log-Linear Models. SAGE Publications.