Research grant for young researchers at the University of Vienna
The University of Vienna (Universität Wien) is inviting two PhD and PostDoc applicants for a one month-long research grant of 1.000 EUR from February–December 2018.
Who is eligible to apply?
PhD-candidates or Post-Docs (post-docs having finished their PhD-studies not longer than 7 years ago at the time of the application)
Amount of the grant
€ 1000.- per month and person
The jury of ELTE pick two candidates and one replacement candidate and send an official nomination to the University of Vienna. The nomination has to be approved by the University of Vienna.
The application should include
- Filled information sheet
- Curriculum vitae (tabular form)
- List of publications
- Short description of the research project and the reason for the stay in Vienna, including a short bibliography related to the research topic
- Letter of recommendation of a researcher from the applicant’s home university
- Acceptance letter of an academic supervisor at the University of Vienna (containing the date of the research stay agreed upon)
Receipt of the applications until 22 December 2017 (14:00), to be sent electronically to Ms. Dóra Ehrenberger, email address: email@example.com.
- Organisation of the University of Vienna
- International relations of the University of Vienna
+36 1 411-6500/1387