Summer School 'Europe Inside Out'
The course targets graduate students in e.g. Arts, Economics & Business, Law or Social Sciences. Undergraduate students in their final year are also welcome to apply. Students with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from other disciplines should have had some exposure to at least one of the fields under study.
In 2022, this summer school will take place from Monday 20 June to Friday 1 July 2022. Students who wish to stay in the Irish College Leuven during this course, can stay from Sunday 19 June to Sunday 3 July 2022.
There is a multidisciplinary and broad common part which all students have to take. These core sessions cover about half of the contact hours. From the following majors students choose two, each representing about eight class hours. These majors are:
- doing business with Europe(ans)
- politics and policies in Europe
- social and cultural interactions
- innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe
Course descriptions on the modules can be found here.
- Current (exchange) students: € 500
- Students from partner institutions: € 500
- Students from unaffiliated institutions: € 800
- 1 week before the start of the summer school for EEA citizens.
- April 1st for students who need to apply for a visa to enter Belgium.
Further details: https://www.kuleuven.be/english/summer-schools/europe-inside-out-2022/home