The Space Weather Awareness Training Network is looking for Early-Stage Researchers
There are 12 projects, each applicant can apply to a maximum of three (3) projects and in order of preference.
Eötvös Loránd University is hosting Project 4 Modelling periodic and quasiperiodic variations in solar activity which aims at important advancements in modelling variations in solar activity.
The deadline of the applications is 7 May 2021 [at 23:59 CET] and you can send your applications to Prof. Kristof Petrovay (K.Petrovay@astro.elte.hu)
The following information needs to be included in all applications:
- Curriculum Vitae and List of Publications
- Degree certificates and transcripts of your academic records (list and grades of the courses and BSc/MSc works)
- Contact details for 2 referees (name, work address, phone, email)
- Motivation letter
- Indication of eligibility (read carefully from above).
- Any additional documents/requirements requested by specific nodes.
For more information on the project and project specific requirements please visit this website or contact Prof. Kristof Petrovay at K.Petrovay@astro.elte.hu