University network mobility
University Networks: Student Mobility
ELTE actively participates in the work of several prestigious university networks. Some of these networks offer mobility programs to the students of their members.
If your university is a member of Coimbra Group, you are eligible to study at ELTE as an exchange student. Students moving within university network student mobility programs will not be charged tuition fees. The students will receive recognition for course work successfully completed during their stay at the host university. In addition, all students will have access to support services at the host university.
If you would like to visit ELTE from a university network co-member, please read the information below and contact
University Networks Coordinator
T: +36-1-411-6500/1385 (ext.)
Coimbra GroupStudent Exchange Network (SEN)
A large number of the member universities participate in the Coimbra Group SEN, which aims to promote and enhance an inner network exchange at all levels and academic disciplines.
Who are eligible to apply?
Students enrolled at the Coimbra Group Universities (participating in SEN) at all levels and academic disciplines who meet the general academic criteria and language requirements specified by the Coimbra Group SEN member universities.
Details about quotas, deadlines, contact data:
Official website of Coimbra Group (download full details)
How to apply?
- Check here if your university is a member of the Coimbra Group Student Exchange Network.
- Contact the international office of your university and ask about the selection procedure at your university.
- If you are selected, your international coordinator sends a nomination to the international office of ELTE (Katalin Igaz-Öhler, University Networks Coordinator at ELTE)
- Your nomination is forwarded to the relevant faculty for final decision.
- The relevant faculty decides about your acceptance. The acceptance is mostly based on whether there are matching courses in English with your study field.
- The international office at ELTE contacts your international coordinator.
- After accepting you as a fee-waiver exchange student, you will be informed about the registration process, deadlines and required documents.