For scholarship winners
ERASMUS+ scholarship winners - Documentation before, during and after mobility
On this site you may find all information regarding your Erasmus+ Scholarship. Please note, that you can only fill out these documents if you already received an official confirmation that you are eligible for the Erasmus+ scholarship.
You may ask your faculty Erasmus+ coordinator about any details regarding the Erasmus+ scholarship in person, or via e-mail. List and contact of faculty coordinators are available on this link.
All obligations related to travelling and staying abroad (travel, accommodation, visa, residence permit, etc.) should be managed and paid by the scholarship holder. You acknowledge the fact that amount of the financial support may be not enough to cover all incurred costs.
The Erasmus+ & International Programmes Department provides informative sessions about Erasmus+ administration. To request a session please write to email@example.com!
BEFORE THE MOBILITY
1. GRANT AGREEMENT
- What is this? This is an official contract between the scholarship winner and Eötvös Loránd University about the conditions of the scholarship. You can find the template here.
- Why is this important? It contains all conditions of the mobility and you can not start your Erasmus+ studies/traineeship abroad, nor receive the scholarship without this document.
First of all you have to save the document to your computer, make sure you open it with Adobe Reader and fill out electronic all of the headings which you are able to modify. After finishing the filling out process please print the Grant Agreement in 4 copies and sign all of the copies on the page 5 (in the section „For the Participant”) with BLUE inked pen. The other signatures needed from the institution are managed by the Erasmus+ & International Programmes Department.
SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY COORDINATOR: 4 copies, signed by scholarship holder with BLUE ink.
2. LEARNING AGREEMENT
- What is this? This is the official document which contains the content of the mobility.
- Why is this important? Until this document is not signed by all parties, the Grant Agreement is not valid and you can not start your mobility.
SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY COORDINATOR: 1 copy signed by all parties.
3. DECLARATION OF YOUR STATUS AT EÖTVÖS LORÁND UNIVERSITY
Depending on the scholarship type you have been awarded, you have to prove your status at ELTE.
SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY COORDINATOR: 1 copy signed by scholarship holder with BLUE ink.
4. DECLARATION OF OLS ASSESSMENT
What is this? Once you win the scholarship, it is obligatory to take an online language assessment before and after the mobility. This test is only to give you feedback on your current level and provide you with a free online language course if necessary or requested
SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY COORDINATOR: After you completed the assessment you will receive an email about your achivement. Please make a screenshot about your result and attach 1 copy of it to the document package.
5. COPY OF THE NEEDED INSURANCE(S)
Please note, that you as a scholarship holder have to have adequate insurance coverage for the whole period of the mobility (at least a health insurance).
SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY COORDINATOR: 1 copy of the insurance policy.
6. DATA DECLARATION OF THE GRANT AGREEMENT
Please, fill out this form to clarify and validate the data you have written on the Grant Agreement.
SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FACULTY COORDINATOR: 1 copy of the print screen after filling out the form
All of the documents mentioned above should be placed in one package (one envelope). The documents should be completed without any mistakes or missing information. When you have this package ready, please give it to your faculty coordinator at least 6-8 weeks before the starting day of your mobility.
For those who starts the mobility in the spring semester should calculate with the suspension of the grant transfers between December and January, because of the annual financial closure.
If you are starting your mobility in autumn please be prepared for the international offices to be closed for the summer holiday season. Contact your faculty coordinator as soon as possible!
DURING THE MOBILITY
Please send the following documents to your faculty coordinator (via email)
- Certificate of arrival/Registration (signed by the receiving faculty coordinator/supervisor)
- Learning Agreement – During the mobility section if there are any changes to the Before the mobility section (signed by all parties)
APPLICATION FOR PROLONGING YOUR MOBILITY
If you are planning to prolong your mobility please note that the prolonged period should be at least 1 month (30 days), but your mobility should not last more than 12 months per study cycle.
You should submit the documents mentioned below to your faculty coordinator until not later than 8 weeks before the end of the original mobility period:
1. CONTRACT MODIFICATION FORM (4 copies, signed with BLUE inked pen)
What is this document?
The modification of the original Grant Agreement where you can indicate the modified period of your mobility.
How can you fill it out?
First of all you have to save the document save the document to your computer, make sure you open it with Adobe Reader and fill out electronic all of all the headings which you are able to modify. After finishing the filling out process please print out the Grant Agreement in 4 copies and sign all of the copies on the in the section „For the Participant”.
Your mobility starting date should be not later as mentioned on the original Grant Agreement!
Where should you know the ID number of the Grant Agreement from?
It is shown on your original Grant Agreement and you can also ask it from your faculty coordinator.
ATTENTION! Your scholarship will be recalculated according to the new mobility period you have now indicated. The new end date have to be validated on the Certificate of Attendance document after your mobility. If there is any difference between the dates indicated in the Grant Agreement and the days you have certified after the mobility, the scholarship valid for the missing period will be deducted from your second grant instalment. Maximum of 5 days difference is tolerated without any deduction.
2. LEARNING AGREEMENT
(1 copy, a scanned version is enough)
What is this document?
The Learning Agreement – During the mobility section contains the new (or modified) tasks or courses during your mobility abroad.
How can you fill it out?
You can do that by completing the During the mobility part on the Online Learning Agreement platform, and it also has to be validated by all the parties (scanned signature is accepted as well).
DEADLINES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR MODIFICATIONS
8 weeks before the original closing day of your mobility.
HOW CAN YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR PROLONGING?
The modified Grant Agreement document should be printed out in 4 copies and signed by all parties (with BLUE inked pen), the Learning Agreement – During the mobility in 1 copy (signed by you, scanned version is enough). Please put these documents in one envelope and send it to your faculty coordinator until the above mentioned deadline!
If you are sending your documents without any mistakes and until the deadline, your scholarship status will be prolonged automatically.
If you can not make it until the deadline, please write an email for the Erasmus+ & International Programmes Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline and indicate the reason of the delay!
AFTER THE MOBILITY
After completing your mobility you have to submit these documents mentioned below to your faculty coordinator to get the remaining 10% of your scholarship and to close the administration section of the mobility:
- Filling out the EU Survey that you receive by e-mail at the end of the mobility (the confirmation email printed out, 1 copy)
- OLS closing test (the confirmation email printed out, 1 copy) with the exception of the students whose first test result has reached CEFR level C2
- Transcript of Records/Traineeship Certificate (1 copy, can be substituted with the Learning Agreement After the Mobility section)
- Certificate of the exact dates of the mobility – there are 3 options to prove it, please choose one of them:
- Certificate of Attendance filled out by the receiving institution/company
- Learning Agreement After the Mobility (if it contains the exact dates of the mobility)
- Transcript of Records/Traineeship Certificate (if it contains the exact dates of the mobility, signed by the receiving institution/company)