Extended deadline for EPO
Please note that important modification, that EPO will not open vacant positions in Law during this second call for applications!
The published vacancies will focus on the 4 areas indicated below:
- Science & Engineering – 50%
- Human Resources & Business Administration – 30%
- Economics & Finance – 10%
- International Relations & Communication – 10%
- hold a bachelor's/master's degree (or have completed university studies at an equivalent level) in any of the targeted academic areas,
- have obtained the degree no more than two years prior to the date of application,
- graduate in June 2020
- Students applying in the first round of the Program (until 06/03/2020) are unable to apply in the 2nd round.
Applicants interested in the program are requested to send the following documents in English, German, or Spanish to the colleagues of the Innovation Center, via emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6, 2020:
- CV in word format (if possible, Europass, with photo, telephone number and e-mail address)
- Motivation letter, clearly indicating the choice of traineeship
- Evidence of formal qualifications (diploma) or, where studies are still in progress, a certificate
- Information on language skills, certificate / certificate - if available.
Eligible applicants for direct applications to EPO will be selected by the ELTE Center for Innovation (shortlist).
- 6 May 2020: application to the ELTE Center for Innovation
- 12 May 2020: ELTE Center for Innovation sends shortlist to EPO, and e-mail to shortlisted (nominated) candidates
- 12-18 May 2020: nominated (shortlisted) candidates apply for traineeship vacancies via the EPO e-recruitment tool
Updated documents (26/03/2020) with the general instructions and the updated timeline of the process of EPO – please read through very carefully before compiling your application:
- EPO Pan-European Seal Programme - General instructions 2020-2021 2nd launch
- The EPO and the PES Programme 2020-2021 2nd call
For more information on the PES Program: