Extended deadline for EUIPO
- hold a bachelor's/master's degree (or have completed university studies at an equivalent level) in any of the targeted academic areas,
- have obtained the degree no more than two years prior to the date of application,
- graduate in June 2020
- Students applying in the first round of the Program (until 06/03/2020) are unable to apply in the 2nd round.
Applicants interested in the program are requested to send the following documents in English, German, or Spanish to the colleagues of the Innovation Center, via emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 April, 2020:
- CV in word format (if possible, Europass, with photo, telephone number and e-mail address)
- Motivation letter, clearly indicating the choice of traineeship location
- Evidence of formal qualifications (diploma) or, where studies are still in progress, a certificate
- Information on language skills, certificate / certificate - if available.
Eligible applicants for direct applications to EUIPO will be selected by the ELTE Center for Innovation(shortlist).
- 5 April 2020: application to the ELTE Center for Innovation
- 7 April 2020: ELTE Center for Innovation sends shortlist to EUIPO, and e-mail to shortlisted (nominated) candidates
- 7-9 April 2020: nominated (shortlisted) candidates apply for traineeship vacancies via the EUIPO e-recruitment tool
General instructions and Program brochure of the process of EPO – please read through very carefully before compiling your application:
For more information on the PES Program: