Diploma legalisation

Legalisation procedure of diplomas

Legalisation procedure of diplomas

First and foremost, we would like to congratulate on your diploma!

In case you wish to continue your studies or career in another country (not in Hungary) you should go through a legalization process of your diploma.

To help you with this process, the Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade created the attached document regarding the steps you need to take. In case you have any questions about the process, you can contact the Consular Service (contact details can be found in the attached document). Please note, that the university cannot help you in this process further.

We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours!

Guide for Legalisation Procedure of Diploma PDF