Study abroad for all subject fields
Erasmus+ study abroad program within the framework of agreements for all subject fields
Description of the call
ELTE has an Erasmus+ agreement covering all subject areas with the following universities:
- Members of the CHARM-EU University alliance
- Certain member universities of the Coimbra Group Student Exchange Network
The detailed list of available partner institutions can be found in the "Available partner institutions" section. Students can apply for a tuition free study abroad mobility for one semester at partner universities with whom ELTE has an Erasmus agreement covering all subject areas.
Who can apply?
- who have student status at Eötvös Loránd University at the time of the application;
- with Hungarian nationality or registration of permanent residence permit or residence permit;
- already have at least 1 completed semester;
- with active student status at Eötvös Loránd University in the semester of the planned mobility.
Available partner institutions
The name of the partner institutions and the level of studies and subject fields available can be found in the following spreadsheet: List of partner institutions. Attention! The subject fields indicated in column F are NOT open for incoming students at the respective partner institution, all other available degree programs are. You can find information about the available degree programs and course list on the website indicated in column D. You can find information about the language of instruction (available degree programs and courses) and the required language proficiency in column G. You can filter column P for partner institutions who host PhD students.
The applicant may apply for a maximum of two prefered partner institutions on the application form in order of preferance.
How to apply?
You can apply by filling out the online form and attaching the following required documents:
- Motivation letter (please use the form provided)
- Document certifying a minimum B2 level language proficiency in the language of studies determined by the partner university (see list of partner institutions, column G)
For additional points, the following additional certificates might be attached:
- Proof of outstanding scientific, art or sports activities connected to the degree program of the applicant and completed during higher education studies
- Proof of other professional and voluntary activities completed during higher education studies
Submission deadline: March 6, 2023.
Evaluation of the applications
Submitted applications will be evaluated according to the criteria below.
The Students and Staff Mobility Committee is expected to approve eligible applications in the second half of April 2023. If a partner institution has an earlier nomination deadline, the students concerned will be conditionally nominated based on their submitted applications.
If your mobility fails due to the COVID-19 epidemiological situation or serious illness and costs associated with mobility (booking / insurance / flight ticket) have already been incurred an individual equity claim (force majeure) can be submitted to cover them.
If you have to interrupt the physical part of your mobility due to changes in the COVID-19 epidemiological situation or serious illness, you can also submit the individual equity claim (force majeure) to request to your proportional scholarship for the period spent physically abroad and reimburse your extra costs occured due to the interruption. Please note that the monthly scholarship is granted only for the period spent physically abroad.
More information about the individual equity request and coronavirus information here. Please, visit it frequently.