Erasmus+ program seems to be the largest exchange student program in EU. The student can apply for study and traineeship to 32 countries of Europe and spend max. 12 months abroad per each cycle of study.The student:
Who are eligible to apply?
- Can spend 3-12 moths abroad as a student or spend 2-12 months as a professional trainee
- Can get the same right as of the host University’s students
- Will not be charged tuition fees
- If fulfilled the courses at the host University they are recognized by ELTE
How to apply?
- Who have a registration or permanent residence permit or residence permit;
- Studying in a minimum of a 6 semester- long program who are in their 2nd year studies at least;
- Have a student status at ELTE in that semester the student is planning his/her mobility;
- Who meet the general academic criteria of the department’s or institute’s published call and language requirements
- Click here to get more information about the application procedure for 2015/2016 (See Erasmus – Call for Applications for the academic year 2015/2016 in English here.)
- Check the list of Partner Universities (www.elte.hu/erasmus/ Intézményi megállapodások)
- Apply via Neptun program - Neptun opening: 10th feruary, 2015.
- Deadline in Neptun: 11th March, 2015., 24:00
- If you are selected, you will be informed about the further steps by the Factulty Coordinator
If you need any help during the application process, please contact the Faculty/Institute/Department Coodinator and pay attention to the terms/requirements of their Call published.
Or more information:
Mrs. Enikő Acsai
Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator
T: 0036-1-411-6500/2170 ext.