1. Trypanosomes and other flagellates, amoebas
2. Coccidia, cryptosporidia, cystogenic coccidia
3. Blood-dwelling and other protozoa
4. General introduction to helminthology
5. Flukes and tapeworms
6. Larval cestodes
7. Helminths of veterinary importance I.
8. Helminths of veterinary importance II.
9. Helminths of medical importance
10. Introduction to veterinary and medical entomology, lice
11. Fleas, bugs, mosquitoes, blackflies, sandflies and biting midges
12. Horseflies, tsetse flies, forest flies, muscoid and myiasis-causing fly species
13. Mange mites and other mite species
14. Soft and hard ticks
Tibor Kassai: Veterinary Helminhology. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 1999.
Richard Wall and David Shearer: Veterinary Entomology. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012
Lecture notes prepared by the lecturers
Reviews of different topics published in international scientific journals