Call for Applications – PhD Exchange Student Scholarship at Heidelberg
The International Strategy Office, Rector’s Cabinet of ELTE is now calling for applications within the framework of the institutional bilateral agreement between Eötvös Loránd University and Heidelberg University. Students can apply to study for one month at Heidelberg University as tuition fee waiver exchange students.
Heidelberg University offers one scholarship for 1 month until the end of December. The selected student will receive a one-time 1200 euro scholarship which must be used to cover the student's accomodation and stay (Heidelberg University will help the student to find suitable accomodation).
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
- PhD students of Eötvös Loránd University who enrolled for Fall Semester 2021
- Students with preferably high level of German language knowledge
How to Apply
The application should include:
- Curriculum vitae (in Hungarian or English)
- An essay written in Hungarian or in English in which the applicant describes why he or she would like to study at Heidelberg University and how the scholarship would affect his or her learning and academic development. The essay should not exceed one A4 page.
- The nominee should provide a letter of support from a scholar at Heidelberg who is willing to supervise him/her during the stay.
The applicants can also attach certificates, publications, etc. These are considered as a plus at the application procedure.
Please send all applications as a package, the attached documents are preferred in pdf form.
Please, be aware that incomplete or otherwise faulty applications can be excluded from the selection process without prior notice.
The applications are to be sent electronically to Mrs. Boglarka Bekesi, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 10th October 2021.
International Coordinator of Bilateral Partnerships, ISO ELTE
Upon applying to the Scholarship, the student accepts the usage of their data stored and regulated by the Data Regulation Policy.