New PhD Positions in the Institutional Excellence Program
Outstanding scientists are searching for interested students who possess an European Union citizenship (one of the 27 countries being part of the European Union) who have obtained an MSc degree, who have some previous experience in relevant fields, and who have interest also in pursuing applied research. Sciencefields concerned specifically are chemistry, neurobiology, molecular and plant genetics, behavioural sciences and informatics. Students need also to provide documents on advance English skills.
Studentships start in September 2019 and last for 4 years.
If you are interested in studying in Budapest, currently one of the most attractive and lively cities in the heart of Europe, and you believe that you have a competitive CV and the necessary motivation then do not hesitate to send a letter with the following information as soon as possible.
(1) Europass CV; (2) The title and short abstract of your MSc Thesis; (3) document proving your English skills; (4) expression of preference for one of the topics listed below. Please merge all documents into one pdf file and send it to the email: email@example.com
9-10 PhD fellowships are offered this year, which will be granted to the selected students after an interview. The announcement is open until all positions are filled (end of June latest).
Applications are expected in the following topics (More specific discussion about the actual research will take place only with selected applicants):
- Preparation and characterization of soft nanocapsules for diagnostatic and therapeutic purpose
- Continuous monitoring of behaviour in pharmacologically and chemogenetically-induced animal models of psychiatric disorders
- Development of a novel multi-electrode array (MEA) system to allow long-term pharmacological assessments of electrically active cell cultures
- De novo assembly and annotation of a labyrinth fish genome
- Remote monitoring and automated reporting of human behaviour
- Nutrient element allocation to edible and forage plant tissues
- Immunodetection of sensitisation to mycobacteria and tailoring host cell specific delivery and bioavailability of antimyco-bacterial compounds
- Identification and functional characterisation of diagnostic epitopes and molecular mimics in mycobacterial infection
- Tailoring host cell specific delivery and bioavailability of antimycobacterial compounds using peptide decorated nanocarriers
- Targeting tumor stem cells in central nervous system using peptide decorated nanocarriers
- Usage of automatic motion analysis in screening of developmental disorders and skill-development in children
- Analyzing HIV data from Hungary
For more information please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org