1. Sedato-hypnotics 1. (Biology of anxiety. Anxiety disorders. Mechanisms of anxiolytic drug effects)
2. Sedato-hypnotics k 2. (Clinical application of anxiolytic drugs, experimental methods)
3. Surgical anaesthetics (Surgical anaesthesia, main types of anaesthetic drugs, clinical application)
4. Sleep disorders.
5. Antiepileptics (Causes, types and symptoms of epilepsy. Mechanisms of antiepeileptics, their clinical application. Experimental methods.)
6. Dopamin and scizophrenia. (Dopaminergic receptors. The role of dopamin in motivations. Symptoms, types and etiology of scizophrenia. Dopamine and abused drugs.)
7. Neuroleptics (History of scizophrenia therapy. Effects, types, clinical application and experimental studying of neuroleptics.)
8. Antidepressants and anti-mania drugs. (Biological regulation of mood, and the mood-disorders. Suicides. The role of the serotoninergic system. Treatment of mania.)
9. Antidepressants. (Therapy of depression. Clinical aspects, side-effects, unsolved problems.)
10. Experimental methods of antidepressant reserach.
11. Antiparkinson drugs. (The Parkinson’s-disease: causes and treatment)
12. Therapy of the Alzheimer’s-disease. (Causes, symptoms and treatment of the Alzheimer’s-disease. Experimental methods for studying memory-improving drugs.)
13. Narcotic-analgesic drugs. (Natural and synthetic derivatives of morphine. Biological mechanisms and clinical applications. Side-effects and risks. Experimental methods.)
14. Drug abuse and biology of euphoria. (Opiates, psychostimulants, marihuana, alcohol, nikotine, and others: common mechanisms and risks..)
René Spiegel: Psychopharmacology: An Introduction; John Wiley & Sons, 2003, ISBN 9780470869468
S. M. Stahl: Essential Psychopharmacology: The Prescriber's Guide, Cambridge University Press, 2006, ISBN 9780521616348