ELTE Budapest Summer University
14-25 AUGUST 2017
Eötvös Loránd University organizes the first ELTE Budapest Summer University, which is a two-week program offered to Hungarian and international students, in various study fields. Language of the summer university is English, no Hungarian is required.
ELTE is the highest ranked higher education institution in Hungary in the ARWU global university ranking since 2012, and alma mater of leading figures in technology, business, politics and public policy, and culture. As the leading research university in Hungary we are dedicated to develop wide-ranging study programs for Hungarian and international students, facilitating the international involvement and networking of teaching and research staff, and stimulating students efficiently to participate in mobility programs.
ELTE Budapest Summer University is a summer program to fulfil these aims and priorities building on the professional background of the researchers at our faculties.
The summer university comprises several interdisciplinary courses for students interested in law, cultural studies, special education, psychology, social sciences and related fields.
between 14-25 August, 2017
- Questions of identity in the 21th century. Social practices and inequalities (social studies and pedagogy)
- Hot topics in the research on human disabilities (special education)
- Transnational aspects of law (law studies)
- Recent questions of the cultural identity (social sciences, cultural studies)
between 21-25 August, 2017
- Gender and sexuality in schools
- School-based Service Learning Programme in Hungary
- Aggression, violence and bullying in schools
- Innovations and developments in the European Adult Education sector
- Psychology of everyday life from a Chinese perspective
- The Psychology of Intergroup Relations