Quaestura Office of Student Services
After your arrival in Hungary, you may need to arrange some administration in order to begin your studies at ELTE and finalize your legal status in Hungary. Quaestura Office will give you a helping hand during the administration procedure.
Services you can arrange at the Quaestura Office:
- Student ID card management
- Acceptance of Student Loan Contract
- Providing the Neptun code/user name and password for students and professors
- Posting service: forgotten Neptun password; temporary student certificate; validated plastic student card, certificate of student status
- Health insurance management (for third country internationals Generali studium; for Stipendium Hungaricum students Generali health insurance and TAJ card)
- Providing information regarding Finances
- Providing Student Certificate
- Correcting personal data in the Neptun system
- Transmission of the contracts of the Career Centre of ELTE
- Transmission of the Alumni registration form
NOTE! You can get your student certificate and Neptun login password only if your data are recorded in the Neptun system.
If you have any concerns regarding your courses or exams, or other problems that are none of the above mentioned cases, please contact the Registration Office of your Faculty.
Quaestura Office in the city
Quaestura Office at the Lágymányos Campus
Address: 1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/A, first floor gallery of the Northern Block)
Please note that from July to August the Q-Point at Lágymányos Campus is CLOSED.
Guide to the administration at the Quaestura Office of Student Service