Call for Application (Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People)
The Programme is managed by the State Secretariat for the Aid of Persecuted Christians and Hungary Helps Programme and organized by the Tempus Public Foundation.
General informations about the application:
- The Application is completely free.
- You can submit your application in the online application system at apply.scyp.hu. Please note that if you apply for the Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People, you do not need to submit a separate application to ELTE and it is enough if you submit your application in the online application system of the Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People.
- You are kindly advised to read the Call for Application for academic year 2024-25 and the Operational Regulations carefully.
For more informations visit the official website of the Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People.
The scholarship can be awarded to citizens from 13 countries, for full degree studies in bachelor, master, one-tier master and doctoral level.
Fields of studies:
Allowances provided for the scholarship holders:
- Exemption from paying tuition fees;
- The amount of the monthly scholarship is HUF 166,600 for students in bachelor and master programmes; in doctoral programmes it is HUF 140,000/person/month in the first two years/during the training-research period and HUF 180,000/person/month during the second two years/cycle/ the research-dissertation period.
- Student hostel room/bed depending on the capacity of the higher education institution or HUF 40,000 accommodation allowance for 12 months of the year during the whole period of full-time programmes;
- Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 a year/person;
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to HUF 200,000/year;
- Use of the services of the library free of charge.
If you have any questions, contact us!
Ms. Kata SZÁMEL