Institutional bilateral mobility
Institutional Bilateral Mobility
ELTE has institutional bilateral agreements with around 200 partner universities all around the world, including even more than 50-year-old cooperations. Within the framework of institutional bilateral cooperation, our university welcomes both guest professors and fee-waiver exchange students for 1-2 semesters.
How to apply?
- Check if your university has an institutional bilateral agreement with ELTE.
- Contact the international office of your university and ask about the selection procedure at your university.
- If you are selected, your international coordinator sends a nomination to the international office of ELTE (Boglárka Békési,Incoming Student Mobility Coordinator)
- Your nomination is forwarded to the relevant faculty for final decision.
- The relevant faculty decides about your acceptance. The acceptance is mostly based on whether there are matching courses in English with your study field.
- The international office at ELTE contacts your international coordinator.
- After accepting you as a fee-waiver exchange student, you will be informed about the registration process, deadlines and required documents.
Required documents for the nomination
- Study Plan
- Personal Data - please find the form to fill out on this link
- Transcript of Records from the home university
- Copy of the main pages of the passport (needs to be valid)
For Autumn semester: 15 April
For Spring semester: 15 October
You can find the list of the courses offered in English here.
Incoming Student Mobility Coordinator
T: +36-1-411-6500/1387 (ext.)